Fyodor Lukich Degtyarev
Was born on March 8, 1950 (village Toykino, Bolshaya Sosnovka, Perm region).
In 1973 has graduated from the Tashkent polytechnical institute.
In 1990 – the Higher business school of the Academy of foreign trade.
From 1973 to 1978 worked as an engineer, senior engineer, head of group of the department of automated process-control system of software of "Tashkenttransgaz".
1978 - 1979 – head of the department of programming of the Republican information centre of the Ministry of provisions of the UzSSR.
1979 - 1981 - service in the Soviet Army, deputy company commander in charge of policy.
1981 - 1986 - deputy director of data-computing center of production association "SredAzugol" in charge of production matters.
In 1986 he was transferred by the USSR ministry of coal industry to work in the production association "Chelyabinskugol" in a position of data-computing center director.
During his work in the production association "Chelyabinskugol" from 1986 to 1989 two sectional centres for coal mining enterprises of Kopeysk and Korkino have been founded. He started realization of the program of instrumentation of the Chelyabinsk coal field mining enterprises with personal computers.
In 1989 he was elected on a competitive basis to the position of director of firm "Chelyabvneshekonomservis" of the CCI of USSR’s Ural regional branch.
In 1991 he organized the "Chelyabvneshekonomservis" company’s Magnitogorsk branch and the firm "Chelabinformreklama".
In 1991 he was nominated vice-president of the CCI of USSR’s Ural regional branch.
In December, 1991, according to the order № 261-р of the Chelyabinsk area’s head of administration, he headed the organizational committee for creation of the South Urals Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
In January 24, 1992 at a constituent assembly of the heads of the area’s enterprises he was elected the chairman of the South Urals Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s managing executive committee.
In March 4, 1994 at a general meeting of the SUCCI members he was elected the chamber’s president.
Experience of work in the public sphere:
* Assistant party committee secretary of production association "SredAzugol";
* Deputy chairman of elections commission;
* Political council member of the party "Yedinaya Rossiya"’s regional branch;
* Chairman of Association of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the Urals;
* Member of managing executive committee of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russia;
* Vice-president of the regional commission of the currency control.
Now he is:
* Member of Presidium of managing executive committee of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russia of Russian Federation
* Vice-president of the Chelyabinsk area’s Public chamber;
* Member of a number of commissions and councils, such as:
* Economic council under the head of Chelyabinsk city;
· Coordination council on exhibition activities of Chelyabinsk and Chelyabinsk area;
· Public coordination council on the state support and development of small business under the Chelyabinsk area’s government;
* Advisory council under the Ural customs directorate;
* Member of expert and advisory economic council of the Legislative assembly of the Chelyabinsk area;
* Member of managing executive committee of the Chelyabinsk regional employers’ association "PROMASS";
* Member of Union of journalists of Russian Federation;
* Member of a working group on realization of the national project "Affordable housing" in the public council foe the control of the priority national projects realization in the UrFO.
For his great contribution to the development of region and economy of Russia as a whole, fruitful activity on strengthening amiable relationship between the states Fyodor Lukich Degtyarev has been awarded with governmental awards - medal " For military valour" and medals of the order "For merits towards Fatherland " of the 2nd and 1st degrees.
The SUCCI president’s hobbies: skiing on days off.
Fyodor Lukich Degtyarev is married, has two children and three grandchildren.
Челиндбанк будет предоставлять льготные кредиты на цифровизацию и автоматизацию
ПАО «ЧЕЛИНДБАНК» прошел отбор в Министерстве цифрового развития, связи и массовых коммуникаций Российской Федерации, став уполномоченным банком Министерства по программе субсидирования согласно постановлению Правительства РФ № 1598 от 05.12.2019 г.102
«Байкал-Сервис» снизил тарифы на перевозки от 5 % до 60 %
21 сентября транспортная компания «Байкал-Сервис ТК» провела глобальное снижение тарифов на межтерминальные перевозки сборных грузов по всей России.278
При поддержке ОМК в Челябинске появится конное подразделение поисково-спасательного отряда «ЛизаАлерт»
Благодаря конкурсу социальных и благотворительных проектов «ОМК-Партнерство» в Челябинске организуют отряд конных поисковиков-спасателей. Все конноспортивные клубы города объединились вокруг этой идеи и готовы предоставлять лошадей для поиска. Инициатором проекта выступила некоммерческая общественная организация «Добрая лошадка».277